Successful implementation of Triple Aim can support organizations in care coordination while meeting cost-management goals. Institute for Healthcare Improvement (IHI) components that support Triple Aim fulfillment include1:
- Focus on individuals and families
- Population health management
- Redesign of primary care services and structures
- System integration and execution
- Cost-control platform
Explore insights and resources to meet Triple Aim goals
- Institute for Healthcare Improvement. The IHI Triple Aim. http://www.ihi.org/engage/initiatives/tripleaim/pages/default.aspx. Accessed January 24, 2018.